2010年9月18日星期六

Stranded

If there are too many not exported, may no longer speak of the need to pretend you have never been to the world. Each of us will meet in the life of this kind, all kinds of different people. Some people pass by, leaving a blurred face, survived the three-second memory. Some people, like dust, but toward life as gather, aggregate into a sand sculpture camel sculpture, standing in the life of the square. Agreed to write the text for you, you will certainly do, although my writing is so clumsy, as long as you do not mind like.

If you are not you, if I am not I, if all have the option of start over, should not we will not come to the point now. Those who frequent the novel's "people have changed," "earth-shaking" and other words, had they truly exist, because now we have played each other in this scene. I know, even if it is run out of life, I do not let the clock back one second, I lost to the fate of blowing hot and cold in the palm of your hand and fall black and blue. If you re-select the destiny, we look like ending it. But there has never been this realistic in appearance, if so unreal that I'm looking for an excuse if their comfort.

When the laughter did not laugh, when the cry no tears, no time to believe promises, so the end I did not believe there is the hypocrisy of it, this time I give up hope, so give up, no entanglement, This is something that should not belong to me, I do not. Some people say: the memory of the fish only 7 seconds, 7 seconds after the things it does not remember the past, all they have become new, so that small fish in the vat of fish, will never feel bored, I would only fish, 7 seconds off on what to have forgotten one, have encountered people who have memories can disappear, but I can not fish, can not forget the people I miss, can not forget the care of the pain, can not forget the pain ... ...

Pick up a pen without the words have to ask ourselves speechless, I do not know what words to write with the emotional faces, even if more beautiful words, emotional words, decadent style is still just a tool, because in my world, to find no sign of happiness trace, could not say anything again, once again swallowed all want to say, feel bad to be needle like pain like once again face the loss of their own, forget the first reserved, do not understand why their would this fall, are only because their own world, you come over? If I hurt, you will be happy, it does not matter, though I do not have that kind of generous people, I am still the choice for you to accept it wants, how on how you like, nothing to do with me anymore.

I too true, too childish, do not know what love is, only you can understand! Yes, I am not as good as her and her early arrival than I am. Yes, I do not understand anything, because I was a kid, I was only a supporting role in this game. Do not say sorry! Do not want to hear, will not drop tears flow for youseo|
Mens Suits|
laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论